47th Annual Potato Festival Parade
We would like to extend an invitation to join our 47th annual Potato Festival Parade to be held on Sunday, September 13th, 2020 at 2:00pm.
If you would like to participate in the parade, please read the below details and fill out the application below.
Day of Parade Details:
- The parade will step off promptly at 2pm. All floats and units will line up at Crestwood High School on John Edwards Dr.
- All entries must be checked in by 12:30pm and inline by 1pm. At the end of the parade the Mantua Police officers will show all vehicles to the maintenance building parking lot only.
- All drop-offs will be at CHS FRONT PARKING LOT ONLY.
- Political Participation Fee is $30(only for office seekers)
- Entry forms must be completed and turned in by September 1st
- We ask that no candy be thrown from moving vehicles for the safety of the children, please have walking participant hand throw candy or treats.