What's to come in 2018...
Live Music and Entertainment
- Friday September 7th
- Stage 1 - Moving In Stereo (Cars Tribute Band) : 7pm - 11pm
- Stage 2 - DJ Chuck : 8pm - 11pm
- Saturday September 8th
- Stage 1 - Allegiance : 2:30pm - 6:30pm
- Stage 1 - My Druken Uncle : 7:30pm - 11:30pm
- Stage 2 - World's Largest Pierogi II
- Sunday September 9th
- Stage 1 - Southern Cross : 3pm - 6:30pm
- Stage 2 - Achieve Dance Presentation : 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Stage 1 is the main stage held by the main entrance to the festival
Stage 2 is located on the basketball courts next to the baseball field
Games, Contests and Other Events
- Potato Chip Eating Contest
- Potato Queen Contest
- Deadline for Coloring & Decorate-a-Potato Contest
- Mashed Potato Eating Contest
- Annual Potato Festival Parade
- Coloring & Decorate-a-Potato Winner Announcements
- Tug of War Competition
- Bucket Brigade Competition
- French Fry Eating Contest
World Record for the Largest Pierogi
Since the Mantua Potato Festivals 200 lb record pierogi was beaten only 1 week after it was made, the committee and the Crestwood cooks will be attempting to beat the record 2 years in a row!! Come out this year to witness the great feat again!
Check out our Gallery page to see photo's of last years World Record Pierogi.
Duke's K-9 Dash N' Splash
Dog dock diving has been increasing in popularity for years. Dogs compete against each other in 3 different categories: extreme vertical, air retrieve, and speed retrieval. Each dog will be judged and graded accordingly for each category.
The event was held on site at the at the Potato Festival fairgrounds. and was enjoyed by all ages.
Please follow the link to learn more about Duke's K-9 Dash N' Splash.
Potato Festival Cornhole Tournament
The Mantua Potato Festival will be holding its second annual cornhole tournament. The tournament will take place on Saturday September 8th at noon next to the VFW building on the fairgrounds. Be sure to sign up for the tournament to win cash prizes as well as winners t-shirts.
The goal is to have at least 16-24 teams playing in the tournament (other payout options will be determined if the minimum of 24 teams is not met)
Do you think you have what it takes to win?
Plan to pre-register for the 2018 Potato Festival Cornhole Tournament! More information to come!